Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Revolve Clothing Coupon

Island mon amour ... As it turned

The stage of Isola del Liri confirms highlight of the season, despite the absent, never at fault as this year. Wishing ...


Here we go again. And 'always so, since 2003, when, just on these hills, I started to climb.
Here comes the weekend of Isola del Liri, and too soon goes away.
I have written the past few years ( laws ) what this race is special, unique in the country. The atmosphere, the people, the beautiful and protected path to perfection, the food, the beauty of women, the exquisite hospitality, what else should I say to describe a wonderful time and you do not make the slightest regret the distance and the sailors have to get down here?
year, then we also had the evidence to Saturday (for the first time), the real icing on the cake already rich island of the race.
One discordant note, stonatissimo: the non-validity for the Italian title (which by regulation speed 2010 "takes place on six tests, all valid, but its missing call this race) after the misdeeds timekeepers of the past year.
I think what we saw last weekend in terms of organization and punctuality, not only is worthy of allocation perpetuates the league, but should also be an example to other organizers who may have a great reputation, but in fact disfigure in front of what is put in place this year by the staff of MC Franco Mancini 2000.
I also believe that a series that boasts the title of the Italian championship can not be reduced to the dispute in a concentrated area as the current one, titled out of 5 with 3 races in Tuscany, and the other two little distant then they are welcome the more miles, even if we sacrifice cost.
I would venture even an indecent proposal: having regard to the enthusiasm always live in the city against the run, one can not hold a second, maybe early in the season, maybe not entitled?
I'd come there to race.
The other new this year, I have not even noticed, I'm sorry, but between the trance racing and the many delicacies and kindness which I was subjected in 3 days, the beauty of a healthy and natural environment as well as I could have time to notice that there were many competitors than the league?
remember the Sunday evening, was only won the cup, which in my truck was a little part of the intruder.
Worse for who was not there ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment