Thursday, June 24, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Solan

a. ..

Imbroda Who praises you, the saying goes, but ....

Today was good, maybe not even that much, maybe just lucky enough to have a passion so healthy and so good friends, still want to put the evening in the quietness of the van parked in Isola del Liri, I have reason to be happy.
do not know how the race will go on Sunday but as I have already won just for the fact that we, in addition to the distinction of being the first rider arrived in ciociaria (with the bike are scarce, but I have no truck with rivals ... ).
My race I have won today, in a sunny paddock (Cellole) where instead of running half a day I worked six hours on the bike, in constant telephone contact with Dani Valenghi (great guru, thank you), to solve the mystery of the bike who went to one, I have removed, changed, cleaned, checked everything, but seemed willing Aprilia in the worst way to pay me all the bad things I said about her lately. In reality this great dance motion equation woman = I have never believed, I find that shit good for riders who reads the book or on Motosprint Cattaneo, also because I never sweated as much as today for a woman. Of course, as with the women of my past failure that lay ahead was monumental for me I love this race and these people, not to mention the fact that I was around for 3 days with the van, to be able to combine work and race.
After countless pieces of evidence that have shed half yard, already when I contemplated the idea of \u200b\u200ba sad homecoming, the last possibility (even after removing Suzuki to get a half-crankcase cover), the miraculous sound of two, say two cylinders fumosissimi and angry, which for me meant a little harps of heaven. Reassembled in all haste, loaded, an hour and a half drive punctuated by the tragedy of national in South Africa (their best at home that I ...) and here I am, dead tired, happy as a clam.
The thought goes to all the pilots who for one reason or another will not be here this year, I have done enough for today, and I would not be anywhere else now, if not here. Why
uphill I'm fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment