Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where Can I Buy Live Maca Root

Longa's Garage

zero cost, double height, only in good weather .....


How often, when it comes to bikes, the expression of my interlocutor suddenly becoming skeptical, eyebrows arched, mute reproach that does not mean anything but "This guy is crazy" .
happens when I say that I only have 250 in two days, " this guy is crazy, I do not know that bikes are extinct, polluting and unreliable?" ; happens when I say that no club in the street, " this here is out of this world, you burn savings in salaries and tracks and van"; inevitably happens when I say that I run uphill "this guy is crazy, not knows that it is dangerous and useless? " .
Especially, when it happens, unloaded the bike from the van in some paddock, I say to the puzzled look by saying the truth, namely that, for various reasons, I do not have availability for five years a box.
The bikes are in the van, and if I do any type of maintenance, first I have to wait for a sunny day, then getting the lawn in front of the house (thanks to the joint of my country, that gives me the box, but so far I was not evicted from his meadow).
For once, the picture is dedicated to me and who I can understand, even without eyebrows ...
... otherwise it means they are really mad!







0 comments:

Post a Comment