Monday, July 12, 2010

How To Get Sponsered By Volcam

Mirela, sei unique!



I'm here in this dark road, a night different from usual. I am alone, and walk, thinking of you, you're across the sea, but near me, with my heart and mind.

Mirela, you are unique, you're great, for the courage that gives me, gives me the coragggio to live every day. What courage you have, I do not have, and I wish I had, as to be able to give you achi needs it more than me.

Mirela, you're great, you're like an ocean without end. As you are to me, you are for those who are near you every night and listen to you ....

Mirela, you're a great love for me, for all of us, a star in our midst, and the love you receive each night by each of us is a true love ...

I'm here, just walk down the street, and every time I look up there, as if I were looking for someone who, like you, every night I close, and she caresses his face.

Mirela I wish I could caress your face, your hair, I want those lips touching you, I wish I could hold your hand, hold it close to Thee my heart, you feel the beat of my heart for the warmth of love I feel for you, but always love you ...
Although from a distance, but close to the heart, written by Marcello

Coacci

0 comments:

Post a Comment