Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blinds For Windows Beside Front Door

How long does the adventure ...

semitragico Tale of the ten days ... Carpasio


Carpasina My ordeal began ten days before the race Imperia: ripped their teeth at work and the family a sweaty day off, I'll turn to Vairano Vidigulfo; best day, few people, motorcycle (Aprilia) that row that is a pleasure ... for six laps, because the seventh Nails engine.
things happen, not to lose the day shooting down from the van, the Suzuki 250 Gamma (never used on the track) and try to see how it goes. Go, go quite well with the known problems with fork and brakes somehow manages to work around them, two are now reduced to rubber compound slick, but do not bother me much. The night I

Aprilia Valenghi be appropriate for treatment, and get home after midnight on Saturday to try to have his faithful Carpasio Gammon, the road is very nice, the bike is fine.

Seven days later, here I am camped on the hill of St. Bernard, to remove plaque, mirrors and headlights to Suzuki, and stick figures and tables, on Saturday morning, I can even build two caps for the dumbbells as ordered dall'inflessibile Commissioner.

Ben deserved another chance in the race with the onset forced the exposure Suzukino ...


are optimistic about the evidence against him and in the afternoon, convinced that even with this bike I will be faster than one second and a half minutes compared with April, which I revile a week. But ...
is it that the flaws in front of a roadway such as Carpasio explode in all their gravity, forcing me to step a little more than a tourist as a rule are at the end, the tires are the usual, not c 'is much I can do.
I console myself as I can to the party on Saturday evening, foreseeing that Sunday will be a difficult, almost resigned to the point that Luke pulls me down from the van at eight and a half (usually at least seven have something up ...).
tests in the morning, does not change the music, in fact exacerbated by the hardships alcohol the night before. Lunch and ... rain.
Great!!
not tell you the effort to stand during the first climb, reach the finish in the tires still cold after a bend of the foot under the bike to hold it up, second round a bit 'better, the times I do not want even speak, inevitable in the evening to draw conclusions.
Somme which obviously does not meet its return, and we would fail after three days of torture, it is here that triggered the mechanism of which I mentioned at the beginning.
My only reaction is to look ahead at times inevitably destined to be better.
and convince yourself that the next race will be great, perhaps, taking the moto "owner"; What happened the day before yesterday evening after an afternoon of work Valenghi San Daniele, who lent me all the pieces of broken in the incident Vairano.
And so, once again in a totally irrational but very determined, we give an appointment for a great race uphill in Isola del Liri.
Who will live, will see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment