Monday, June 28, 2010

Mild Cramping And Pink Mucous Before Period

.... Dedicated

logical conclusion of the previous post ...
I said that we praise you Imbroda. Alas very true for me in Isola del Liri, as during the climb of Saturday's Aprilia work again in a cylinder.
So I learn to boast publicly of my non-existent mechanical qualities of the two times of great racing. So
was put Aall proves once more my proverbial tenacity, nothing could prevent me from participating in my favorite ride, and then the inevitable conclusion tragicomic evening with replacement (in the storm) Suzukino of trust that allowed me to run at least Sunday , making me even almost fun (when I figured out how to stop ...).
Chronicle of the most beautiful race of the year coming in the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment