Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Does Prepaid Service Disabled Mean

Bergamo uphill

incredible organizational success for the first edition of Oneta-step of Zambla. Total disaster for my racing season ...

antipodes: right Bonetti, the fastest rider from Bergamo and TT hero, left the Longa, the slowest rider from Bergamo ...

Sitting on the asphalt leading to the pass, I contemplate what is left of the Aprilia 125 lent by Danny, and I have only two thoughts in mind, the first move a smile: I used his 125 in 4 games, falling in three. The second is that this misadventure is the only discordant note of a beautiful weekend spent in a beautiful place to attend a beautiful race. I grew up not far from here, down in the city, but my Mom was born just a couple of ridges beyond the valley of rice, and I have always fought these places since childhood. Gather to race here united in name and in remembrance of Faustus, is a emotional journey to the most difficult to understand. Instead, what they understood all the participants in this race is that the pace of Zambla, from a height of 1260 meters, has erected a new standard for racing montana. A road technically complete and never trivial, involving a mountain backdrop, un'allestimento maniacal path, a host of enthusiastic villagers and the public, a paddock cheered by a good party on Saturday evening. Unanimous thought is that the pitch-Oneta Zambla has already cut in this first edition, a place of prominence among the homegrown climbs. If you remain on the calendar, is destined soon to become the classic of classics. As I said to someone who commented Sunday night that surprised since the weekend: "What else did you expect from the Val Serio Bergamo?". What
instead I did not expect, frankly, is the wreck of my sports season. One race with my bike racing, two races made the Gammon Road, with a wet, ran two races with the 125, always out of ten, times have not always far from the beautiful last year.
Patience, I'm used to disappointments, and this 2010 has already slipped behind me. Stay
the uncertainty of what to do next year, because as I said in 250 to continue with these conditions (no support) is a suicide.
We'll see how it goes, however it will be a success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment