Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ge Monogram Range Igniter

NOSTALGIA

Simon C.:

Cara Maestra, when
class we knew you would not be coming, we were all very, very bad ...
Although I know that a new teacher can still give us so much love, have fun and can never be the same as you ... fond of her as we've gotten spoiled with you and the Mistress Stephanie, but never fill a void so great ...
Before, I thought you had decided to leave, but then mom told me that was not related to you and you'd never left there ... true?
However, all we wanted to thank you for being so good to us.
Un'abbraccio huge and good school year to you too ... I'll let you know as we meet with the new teacher ... I wonder if she like you and the teacher Stefania will earn the "M" capitalized (haha)!
And remember that we're the smartest science teacher ever!!
Hello and thanks for everything ;-)
Simona

0 comments:

Post a Comment