Monday, September 13, 2010

How Many Ambien Does It Take To Die

"A SCHOOL OF ACTING'!"

to September 14: tomorrow for most of the schools in Naples will be the first day of school!
still waiting to know whether or not the use I got the 2nd CD Marano two years ago where they lose the spot!
I wonder what kind of school is becoming "my" school, what I believe, the school has meant that I continuously forms to give the best to my students aware that they will be my future?
Meanwhile, I worked for 13 days, happily, peacefully at! ° circle, but without the certainty of my stay there or not!
PRECARIOUS ROLE! I never tire of saying, perk that's how I feel, along with thousands of teachers, thanks to a reform that Gelmini is but a policy of cuts and increased private school!
Yet, so much experience with children, the possibility of teaching other than that stimulated me up beyond belief, although it has not been able to taste the fruits ... invite me to one side to begin a new experience, on the other to drop everything and devote myself to the simple sterile lesson that at least takes pupils properties !!!!!!!!
How sad! See
collapse in values \u200b\u200bthat have always believed: that of an education that enhances the students and the teacher! which may lead to the formation of consciences Citic, for a changing world!
It 's a school from year to year, it seems on appatenermi more, especially when you realize that your lote, change your thinking, your enthusiastic dedication is not even welcomed by all my colleagues, so attentive to their even small interest and love of individualism that puts the blinders to the demands from multiple parties.
I go now to the faculty at the 1st circle hoping that at least by today to find out where you will play tomorrow, "MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL "!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment