Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leather Skirt Mistress

No mas!

My season ends here in 250. Give my Sillano ...
You were right. All of you.
Those who break the two-stroke. Those who
that if you do not have great mechanical skills you have to take a scaldapizzette (read: engine with camshafts).
Those who should have to run half you need us just gasoline, and so on.
Those (at home) instead of holding two serious wrecks bought a motorcycle, and above all reliable.
This year, the Aprilia makes me pay with the interests of negligence seasons, winter closed in the van waiting for the first races, revisions and discontinuous approximate. The range is more or less the same condition, front compromise in order to think about going strong. This morning, after a month spent thinking about Sillano, with the bike in Castelletto was not able to do two laps on a regular basis, I give up. Roberto Duran as the eighth round of the rematch against Sugar Ray Leonard, I lift up my hands and say "No Mas" - just.
After a month spent thinking about Sillano, I said, a month during which I worked in India, but with his head in Garfagnana: I could see the monkeys out of the hotel room, and I thought of Silla passed in front of Hindu temples, and I thought to Silla. I ate chicken tandoori, and I thought to Silla.
will mean that for me will Sillano in 2011. Ironic that the race I like most every year, year after year, I reserve only bitterness.
My season ends here in 250, maybe I'll be there the last two races, but in another category. My bike will never be ready for those dates. I thank Enrico Viviani, I promptly offered his Aprilia to Sillano: you are great and there is no need for words between us. But running with your bike would have been a little too troubled, I would occasionally get to Sunday morning calm relaxed and concentrated on what I do, this year I've had too many hardships and disappointments.
Next year we will see, but I doubt continue to run with the quarter-liter. Sin duemmezzo because the bike is a spectacular but demanding. And I'm not able to badarci. To my former opponents, good luck and continue to hold high the banner of motion extinct long ago. Although I am no longer with you in the green tables, will always support the category.
Ad Maiora, then, and living Sillano!

0 comments:

Post a Comment