Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Much Penicillin To Give A Dog

OUT of hibernation!

will be the upcoming spring (at least here), which will be started the superbike, you are in that abstinence from October, will be the only bike here that I see around are Hayabusa airbrushed Barbie pink, but it is time to come out of hibernation winter! In my own way .. .


"Damn Viviani, to remedy once a bike to ride, look at the mess we are ..."
"What can I say, the tire has a 180 there as well, but must we find a circle"
"Sure, here is full of circles, expected to seek a tree and see if they are ripe to perfection" And almost
I am really almost there, in the meadows Radicondoli to find a circle that mounts a rubber at least minimally adequate to the task. I actually get up from my poor paddock just for not having before our eyes, at least for five minutes, my anger yet another uphill. The
'93 CBR has no major faults, poor thing, outside of being equipped with a 140 rear tire with the Pirelli MT; possible for me to climb the sailors have always meant to be?
will never enjoy the natural beauty, the sweetness of the season, the friendship of the pilots, without being taken from the miseries and distresses never be technically right, never on time, never with styling tools and spare parts needed? ?
How did I convince myself to use this motion, which I never even tried nor, of course, prepared properly?
I have not understood that I like to create the caps of the handlebar on the side of a road using the branches of the core and duct tape?
I would almost want to cry, luckily there Viviani to rebound, I see him again on the hunt for a circle, but soon got distracted by a male singing that seems to arise from the ancient fortress of Radicondoli ...
and instead ... like every morning for quite some time now rises from the loudspeakers of the mosque behind the house, 5:35 on time, at least today and that brings me back to the reality of Abu Dhabi that slowly wakes up.
giving me the usual good weather, the usual early, the usual breakfast, the usual beautiful view over the Corniche beach.
today I give also and above all, the certainty that he wanted to see, and that, finally, that I had with something competitive for the forthcoming season. The friendship of
Viviani, that is true.
And given the content of dreams, it is time to come home ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment