Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wart In Mouth On Bottom Lip




You know, I've never been as happy as this morning the
We walked along the beach a bit like this
C'tait the fall, a fall where he was a beautiful
season, which only exists in Northern AMERICAS
L-low is called the Indian t
But c'tait simply etween
With your robe you looked like a watercolor
A Marie Laurencin And
I remember, I remember very well
From what I've said this morning the
A year ago, is a century, an eternity ago

It will o you want, whenever you want
And it s love him even when love is dead
whole life will be like this morning
the colors of the Indian t

Today I am very far from that autumn morning
But it's like if I keep quiet. I believe you. O
are you? What are you doing? Do I still mean to you?
I look at this wave that never reach the moon
You see, I like her back in her rear
As I lie on the sand
And I remember, I remember high pools
Sunshine and happiness passing on the sea
an eternity ago, a shekel, a year ago will be

o you want, whenever you want
And we love each other even when love is dead
whole life will be like this morning
the colors of the Indian t ...

L'été Indien
- créer
hear more audio blog





0 comments:

Post a Comment