Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scorpion 200cc Mini Chopper

I adore, Mirela!


If you leave, take with you my soul, and time will not make hourglasses to stay in place ... will naruii Cascade dreams overnight, lost illusions big lie soul destroyed by the fire of love ... If you go, our entire universe built will be in two ... ... and I will prabusii prabusii with it ... My heart will be pierced like lightning crosses the sky, dividing in thousands and thousands of particles ...

If you leave my life and will leave with you , but the only thing I know ... is that you will keep in bits of memories ...
MY TIME ... If you go ... forever will stop and your face ... just makes me live longer. Because I will never forget ... Like a bird I fly by the infinity of the unknown, hoping that I will regasii a day ... the heavens will feel my pain as an echo, and I will hear only that God will be true ... ... Like a breath of wind ... He will move on me and I tell you ... that He really exists in me, because he's part of me ... in my soul ... my life ... and only he makes me believe that hope never dies ... you created my

can always be shown as blue sky, the flowers will not ofilii ever. You have shown me that any place can be lit with dark rays of love, passion,

sperantza ... If you go ... I will not believe that there ... really, because you have shown me that this chip is ... REAL. You're an angel on Earth!

enjoy each moment, the pleasure of sunny mornings, hoping for a shred of love, never forget that .... I adore, Mirela!



TE ADOR
See more video Film



TE ADOR, MIRE!
hear more audio blog



TE ADOR
See more music video

0 comments:

Post a Comment