Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flip Flop Control Yugioh

New year, new life

Great expectations for 2011, after the publication of the calendar. Certainly for me it will be another year ...

Tomorrow is the last year, earned time budgets and estimates, of the 2010 season, I'd rather not talk, talk is now closed and archived.
of the season will be, what to say?
IMF has published a calendar very full-bodied and interesting eight races eight (has not happened for years) rather well spaced, the possibility of a shift, a newcomer who will now race in Umbria ownership, icing on the cake, the final appointment of Oneta that will constitute a European championship.
Enough to be happy, and mother to thank the Federation for the obvious effort put into this specialty: If confirmed, the license will also be reduced, the reasons why very few will grumble.
If you manage to play all races on the program (in the last two years never happened), we find ourselves with a long and demanding season, in practice 4 months of well-marked. Stuff of this world. They may not like dates, fortnightly basis, the differences, but certainly it is a championship appearance very different from what we have seen in recent years, a new dimension to racing much more convincing and continues with which to confront.
For me the new total will be: cut the umbilical cord with the popular two-stroke (uphill only, though), Tenetra not do just the figure of the fool riding a 4-stroke single cylinder thing that I say should be driven sideways. Beautiful stuff, for someone like me, undoubtedly slow rider, definitely clean driving.
At trial the judge.
Top left, you can see the house where I will live up to the end of March. Nothing to say about the climate, but the bike is six hours of airplane, and I have not the first holiday of spring ... A 2011

different in every respect, then, and for us not miss anything, we amticipato in the sign of the novelty: two weeks in the UAE, where he remained until the spring.
Forgive if there will be many updates to these pages, I will do my best, but here the motion, always in my thoughts, however, fails to inspire me much; want for lack of raw material, or the 4500 km which alas separate us. It will mean that in
little free time (I'm here to work ...) I'm going to enjoy the summer heat and the beaches, poor stopgap pending the suit and put back smanacciare a little gas.
Happy New Year to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment