Monday, November 1, 2010

Merrill Pokemon Entwicklung

New life!

Like the real drivers, the doubts melted and defined the plans for 2011. See you up!

A famous satirist wrote a few years ago, that even in their small ants are angry. So even a small pilot in his Sunday's low level like me much right to run into anxieties of mind post-season, which resemble those known to all far more noble champions.
Imagine then if the vintage racing go as well you know, from time to chew bitter primary reason, my inability to provide technical and logistical proper care to the beloved RS 250.
We also know how that turned out, with a large sign left in the concrete wall along the road up to Passo di Zambla; sincerely thank all who have supported me both in the days immediately following the crime, that in the difficult weeks that followed, marked by inevitable doubts and many reviews.
Today, finally, always in my small way, I have taken the fateful die, I'm sorry for those who hoped to see me no more uphill, I'll still be there to break ... although in a new and very different.
After a test done at Castelletto Wednesday, I bought the new bike, goodbye sibilant 2 times, now there's a table that begins with 7 in that category, I confess, until recently called tractors, and that everyone else has always been supermotard.

For now the only thing in common with Ivan the bike ...

A new life, therefore, re-learn all over again, before reinventing itself as a driver but as a motorcyclist.
course, I still have to get used to feature something that still seems to me a very strange gear, Honda for more, and that still remains the most expensive bike I've ever owned!
There will be no way and time to know and appreciate, the 2011 can only be the year zero, also because of the fact that the work will keep me from Italy from December to late March, denying a preparation and a learning even decent.
For now, with 60 laps facts, I am really enjoying it: If you have roses, flowers, the initial aim is to relegate someone else here in last place.
Special thanks to Julian, especially for the patience: without him this would not be happening.
Now we have to make the most of the month that separates me from the start, in order to achieve a minimum of confidence with the medium.
environment for all in Radicondoli in April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment