Friday, December 11, 2009

Ohioi Drivers License




me walking down the street on Christmas night and saw a man
wealthy cry went way left

unhappy friends to friends shared a poor child the gift
that it had received from mother to child happiness

tear that's holy Christmas night Christmas night

can be generous to be more
good to be better to be better
you have to be rich or poor you can

give something from your heart to a big house, I stopped a moment
the window I saw a man who looked at me sadly
wealth alone was an orphan child to
in a tree watching
asked why I stay alone

why friends did not have my friend Jesus is said
that's holy Christmas night Christmas night

can be generous to be better to have
Best to be better
you have to be rich or poor
you can give something from your heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment