Monday, November 2, 2009

Vietnamese Dubbed Movies Online

gall

The courage of a pilot perhaps not be measured only in the limit staccatone ...

Let's face it, not that I'm a great rider: inexperienced, not wrist, a short time, so hard to stay in the middle ranking uphill. What is good and healthy is a passion I have inside, and courage.
not get me wrong, I do not want to brave the instinctive will of suicide risk at every turn that it took me thirty-five years to learn to leave the van.
Another kind of courage my soul, what it takes to go alone and to be 1000 km in one weekend to make a run, or throw us out of bed at impossible hours to shoot three rounds castle; From yesterday, also what makes a poker face rarely seen in a paddock, a mediocre driver like me after all deploy at the start of a race circuit, his faithful 250 sp (just them and much more) in a grid of 600 and 1000 Open.
debut as a race track, I could not be more creative.
The two times now on the racks is an alien: ET phone home ...

The way I rode, this is the only bike yesterday in this perhaps more so than I would have dubbed ..

The result is obvious, a detachment from the penultimate round of both the first (Mores is not run by small displacements, and local drivers here are really strong), it is satisfaction, incomprehensible to most people, and tried hard to resent I saw the checkered flag.
Even bigger, the satisfaction given by the compliments of the Friends of Cagliari, who came on purpose, in particular I was struck by a comment by Alessio (which here runs strong with duemmezzo): "You have shown a personality out of the ordinary." He calls her personality, I, gall.

Motorcycle Club Santa Margherita Ligure after the race: the center, the president, technical, Dad (Alessio) and former star of the year rose 90 Caramel left Alessio, who debut on the track very well illustrated with the trust r6, the exhausted on the right is your hack ...


After the game, compliments of my supporters: Francesca, Alessio (the large AP-VTR, or if you know) and the Gatto, president of ManZooTeam (a name, a program). Thanks guys, heart ...

Darkness falls on Sardinia, and we are still far from home ...

thank Caramel, chairman of my motorcycle clubs as well as pilot of the climb in the 90s, for organizing the shipment in the island, if not more speed on the track in the debut of his son Alexis was completed with a result remarkable and interesting time trial.
To me, however, after four days in Sardinia is a wealth of experience that we'll make good on the track next year (I would run in history, when I am free from the hills), already fixed an appointment Mores at the end of season with the aim to get to the bottom with just one round of posting, I have left a nice cup, thought unusually kind, for the undeserved qualities of leadership expressed (I shot really bad), but deserved to gall ;: basically won the 250 sp or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment