Monday, October 12, 2009

39 Weeks Pregnant No Mucus Plug

Aunt L'unique fra L'été Indien


This goes to all those who know someone who
leaves the mold ..
oh yes, let him die in a short time,
you happen to know a person and just tell you there
affections! in other words you like, you take
.... here, this goes to you, your name will not do, but you will understand ...
Thanks for Everything! Hello.
You Give me your smile you give me your eyes

and i give you my Heart
Listen to me .. you do not say me
Because .... Because ..
will remember your name well imprinted in the minds
this because you were the only one of many!
The only really in one smile
impressed upon the mind a thought decided;
I say honest because I miss you already, I'd stay here
also be watching with your eyes tired,
leaning against the railing of this strange place I only see you
I do not see the dance more rest.
It's amazing to think that in such a short time
YOU can make a man fully satisfied!
will not do your name but you already knew
not tell you how well I've already carved ..
Days go by but not change my mind, I just want my
you if I were a goddess ..
the days pass and I am convinced that basically
or part of something I have already won ..
Perhaps the fear of a new disappointment
can make up for that disease to people you do not ..
not let some old anger and resentment
not make out what is good in your heart!
Let people go a little care, you'll find out
slowly if they're really rare. If some risks
nn nn
you never know when you're surrounded by sincere people! You give me space

I promise you that I have to be careful with every gesture.
will be the focus of my thoughts,
I do not want you to become a thing of the past!
Give me another look now,
the powerful of that day
you smile sincere and pure, it melts suddenly
also the heart more hard ..
You Give me your smile you give me your eyes

and i give you my Heart
Listen to me .. you do not say me
Because ... Because
And sometimes I leave the door open to room hoping to get
maybe in a hurry!
not pretend I do not expect anything much,
I just want to have my princess by my side!
You seem sincere, I would put myself in
game and maybe if I'm wrong I'll play with fire ..
and I'm sorry if I am maybe too honest,
and unfortunately I still love the real thing. That evening
that smile and those eyes I tried:
you dance and I still enchanted ..
only takes a moment only a moment, but I really want you to
much!
I know you're scared, because a thousand .. Nn
but really want to do without you!
I like you so much I want viverti intense. Fuck
seems to think that every day!
Now please, I do not run away ..
not be afraid of this little crazy!
because at the end of the life you live with yourself and risking
the past I'm away .. Finally tonight

first date seems like a child, no more I'm in!
and thoughts are a thousand things to tell you,
but I already know that the silences are often disappears
Almost embarrassed to see you, because
now emerges the desire to have you!
a spontaneous hug that speaks for itself:
this is the first contact I had with you!
sfioriamoci hands as the last time ..
hours please kiss me, then Do it again another time. I feel chills
light please do not stop ..
oh God what I love your sweet puff!
You Give me your smile you give me your eyes

and i give you my Heart
Listen to me .. you do not say me

Because .... Because You Give me your smile
you give me your eyes
and i give you my Heart
Listen to me .. you do not say me
Because Because ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment