Sunday, July 5, 2009

What Does Tennis Elbow Feel Like

against conformity

I think I have sought from the time when I started my teaching, a disinterested and friendly dialogue with young people. It has continued to play for many years in human and social conditions very different, more constructive and useful and pleasant for me. It is difficult to objectively say what it is derived. There are criteria of assessment and measurement. For my part I have gained a sensitivity to movement and open to renewal, not a guarantee against crystallization and conformity. Have I given, or contributed to, the taste for what touches the human dignity and respect the performance of his function in the world because of what it is. Able to believe that they have a duty to perform in joy and bitterness, and polarize it around the complex and mysterious reasons of life.

prof. Aldo Moro

0 comments:

Post a Comment