Friday, May 8, 2009

How To Animate South Park Style

endless ...

night
E ... a sad night, but beautiful ... and the moon made its appearance the sky. What month! It's next to me ... I feel sad ... I feel singurătatea.Aş wants to reach, but I can not ... daydreaming ... but the cold night air wakes me from reality! I feel empty and lost ... desolate dark paths of life and death. I am alone ... no one understands me. I close my eyes, I feel like a teardrop on the cheek and runs like a drop of blood is lost in my heart kneeling. Certainly not alone, others will follow. Oh God, if I could turn tears into words ... it could speak? Do not know I will certainly never know. Who could have answers my sad tears ... an interpretation of my spiritual suffering and turmoil? I think anyone, even I! Solitude ... I cry ... cry because I miss being happy ... miss my son and I! The memories ... the only place where something ... now feel not only pain and feel a great void, left by too much suffering. I know ... patience ... wait ... we will all disappear! To be able, by a desire to do whatever you want and could not live, you make incomplete and limited! The beauty of the soul of things there that you admire! ... My dreams are snowflakes, and when I get back to reality ... down, melt! My dreams are just memories, vanity. My dreams have been lost over time, among so many aches and pains. My dreams are flowers of pain. Reality itself ... is a cruel dream. When man ceases to dream, then he ceases to live, to be OM.Visele are my memories ... memories bitter sweet memories .... bearing a heavy burden and sad memory of our image. This dream has become obsessive. Why? Why? Various questions in a world where the question is no longer the point! I thought that everything can be controlled by their feelings, but I was wrong ... no matter how I try, I will not reuşi.Dragosteasi life are a mystery that nobody has explained, nor could ever do! Myself ... I live my life ... mystery ....




Truth and sadness
See more videos from Entertainment »




On tristesse des anges - Sadness angels See
More Miscellaneous Video »

0 comments:

Post a Comment