Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blinds For Windows Beside Front Doors





Hold
And do not say anything, just hold your gaze
enough for me to understand That you anger
Hold

As if it were yesterday the first time
Like I want today as yesterday
Hold

If you go you will forget that one day long ago we were still children
When I started to love
And I gave my life, if you go
If you go
Nothing will be ours you will
In one moment an eternity
I remain with nothing, if you're going Hug

And do not say anything, just hold
not want you to go but I know That you go

Hold
As if now first
Like I want today as yesterday
Hold

If you go I will silence to talk
The shadow of your body and loneliness
will my friends, if you go

If you leave will be you the time and my best age
I continue to want more and more
wait to come back, if you go









0 comments:

Post a Comment